I’ll start out by saying I’m not exactly a runner. However, this summer I got into a routine where I walk 20-30 minutes every day. While this isn’t a big accomplishment for most people, for me it has been! I usually stay indoors and do yoga or stretching, or follow a workout video on YouTube if I’m feeling ambitious. I hate the cold and since it’s cold here in Western New York for most of the year, it’s hard to get motivated to go outside at all. But since it’s summer I’ve stepped it up (literally) and it’s been super!
The only problem I have is that none of my comfy workout clothes have pockets. It’s a good idea to bring at least your cell phone and keys with while walking in case of an emergency. I’ve been tucking them into the waistband of my fitness pants, but my keys usually fall out at least once on my walk. The FunFitness FunBelt is a solution to this problem! I just pull it on and put my keys and phone into it, flip it over, and I’m good to go! I think it’s a lot more stylish than those old school “fanny packs” and it doesn’t bounce around or chafe.
- Sits securely on your hips
- Can be worn on top of or beneath clothes
- Bright colored so cars can see you. Also the colors make for a nice change from plain black running belts!
- Can be used for running, walking, or other indoor or outdoor fitness activities
- I love hands free things! I used the FunBelt when I was out running errands and I forgot I was even wearing it.
There were two openings to put your stuff in, and one had a keychain attached to it in case you’re just bringing one key. I was surprised that my phone fit in the pocket- but it did! The openings were very flexible. I was able to fit my wallet, cell phone, and key ring in it without any problems, and I probably could have put an ipod/headphones in there too.
My only tip is to order one size larger than you normally would. I usually wear a medium/large, but after checking out their sizing chart and measuring I decided on an XL just in case and was glad I did-it fit perfectly without being too snug or too wiggly. I don’t wear an XL in anything else so I wouldn’t have guessed to pick that size if I hadn’t measured.
Enter to win a FunBelt now through August 31, 2015
Can’t wait? Buy it here.
Want to learn more about FunFitness?
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/funfitness.ecommerce
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3W9yqE10aRKFRDswK2Dm8g
- Webpage: http://www.funfitnessgroup.com/
**I received this product in exchange for writing an unbiased review. All opinions are my own. To read more reviews or to buy, please visit the sponsor’s page**