Pets are furry family members, and I know I would do whatever it takes to keep mine safe! That’s why I was excited to link up with Doggie ID to review their personalized pet tag, and even more excited when they offered to give one away to a Sweetly Surreal Life reader!
See the bottom of this post to enter the giveaway!
These are not your average dog tags. They look like mini state driver’s licences, but for dogs. Their website is very easy to use to create your dog’s tag, and they do all the designing for you. You just pick your state, enter your dog’s name, and add your phone number and address if you like. I put something in all the fields it offered, including the extra phone number, because if my dog gets lost I would want people to have a few ways to contact me. If you like, you can upload a photo of your dog too. The hardest part about ordering for me was just picking out which photo of Dora I should upload! When it arrived, it came with two different ways to attach it to her collar, but both of them hung too low so I used the small ring I already had.
Things I like about the Doggie ID personalized dog tag:
- It has a lifetime guarantee, so if it somehow gets bent or scratched up they will replace it. Also it has a money-back return policy.
- Weather resistant so you don’t have to worry about when your pup is splashing in puddles.
- Manufactured and designed in the USA.
- You can pay by credit card or paypal (I am always so irritated when businesses don’t take paypal!).
- Tag size works for small or large breeds- it is 1.75”x 1.75”.
- They look pretty stylish.
Here are some photos of Dora wearing her new Doggie Id tag. She’s gotten many compliments on it already!
Since they are so nice, we’re giving one away! You can use it for your own pooch or make one for your favorite dog lover. Enter in the rafflecopter here through July 6th, 2015:
a Rafflecopter giveaway